TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions for the operation of the online store at iggymayerov.com
Martin Griner, ID: 08554587, address: Máchova 876, Řevnice
Not subject to VAT.
the e-shop offers an overview of the product range, additional information and a simple shopping cart mechanism to select, order and pay for the goods.
Final prices are shown for all goods.
3) ORDER CONFIRMATION
When you complete your order on the e-shop, you will be automatically notified by a confirmation email. If the confirmation email does not arrive, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In exceptional cases, it may happen that the ordered goods are not currently in stock (even though the information on the e-shop states that the goods are on stock). In this exceptional case, you will be informed by a separate e-mail about the delivery time.
You will be informed of the complete processing of your order by automatic e-mail.
4) ORDER CANCELLATION
You can cancel any order by e-mail until it has been processed (until you receive a confirmation e-mail about the order).
We reserve the right to cancel your order in the following cases:
- the ordered goods are returned by the carrier as unclaimed,
- the order has not been paid.
5) PAYMENT AND RECEIPT OF GOODS, POSTAGE
We currently offer the following delivery methods:
- Zásilkovna (100 CZK)
You can pick up the goods at one of the delivery points of the Zásilkovna (list here).
- PPL (130 CZK Czech Republic, 250 CZK Germany, Poland, Slovakia)
Payment for the goods can be made through the Stripe payment gateway. You will pay after the order is completed by credit card or by one of the other methods listed.
If you are interested in delivery outside the countries listed, please contact us at: email@example.com
6) DELIVERY TIME
Standard delivery time is 3 - 10 working days (depending on the type of delivery method chosen and stock availability).
The buyer has the right to return goods ordered through the online store within 14 days of receipt.
1. inform us in advance by e-mail and provide information about the order (contact details, date of order) and the account number where you wish to send the refund.
2. Send the goods as a registered and insured parcel to the following address:
JUNSHOP Shop (Haškova 7, 170 00 Prague 7).
Phone number for the carrier: +420 773 294 840
3. The returned goods must be complete, unwashed, undamaged, with all parts and documents and in the original undamaged packaging. The goods must be accompanied by the proof of purchase (or a copy thereof).
4. For easier processing, please include again the order information (contact details, date of order) and the account number for sending the money.
5. If these conditions are met, we will send the money to your account or address within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. Only the invoiced price of the goods will be refunded. The value of the postage will not be refunded when returning the goods.
Exchange of goods:
With prior agreement, the delivered goods can be exchanged, even after the expiry of the legal deadline. The goods must not be used, washed or damaged in any way. Postage will be charged for the exchange.
8) COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY
Any claims will be handled to your satisfaction by individual agreement with you and in accordance with the applicable Czech law. The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods upon receipt in order to identify any defects. The buyer is obliged to report any defects to our company immediately. We are not responsible for defects caused by transport.
All goods are subject to a statutory period of 24 months, unless otherwise stated. The warranty only applies to manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover defects arising from:
- normal use
- improper use of the product
- improper storage
1. Inform us in advance by e-mail.
2. Send the goods as a registered and insured package to the address of the shop.
The returned goods must be complete, with all parts and documents.
3. Include a letter stating the reason for the complaint and your address.
4. Include proof of purchase of the goods claimed (or a copy) and the warranty card (if not replaced by proof of purchase).
5. We will deal with your complaint as quickly as possible, but no later than the legal deadline of 30 days from receipt of the goods complained about.
9) PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The customer's personal data will not be disclosed or passed on to a third party. They will only be used for order processing and for communication with the customer.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, the subject has the right to access and correct it, including other legal rights to this data. The Seller undertakes to protect said personal data provided by the Buyer. The data provided will be used only for the Seller's purposes and will be handled in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data.
In order to deliver your order directly to you or to communicate with you, we need to know certain data (name, address, telephone, e-mail).If you are a company and require an invoice for the purchased goods, then we should also know additional data (company name, company ID, VAT number, account number).
We store this data in a database, so that you do not have to fill in the entire registration form again when you make your next purchase - just enter your username and password. We keep this data strictly confidential and do not provide it to any third party. The only exception to this is the courier service that receives a delivery order with each shipment. Your data will be modified or removed from the database at any time at your request.
Each buyer must familiarize himself with these terms and conditions in his interest before placing an order. By sending an order, the customer confirms that he has read and accepts the terms and conditions.
The Seller is entitled to supplement or amend these terms and conditions in connection with changes in the applicable legislation and market changes.
These terms and conditions shall come into force on 1.1.2023.